About the Course
- Robotics is the study of the design,construction and use of robots.
- These technology represent a practicalapplication of Physics, Computer Science,Engineering and Mathematics .
- It provides a variety of Engineering Concepts.
- Every Automated systems can be stated as aRobot.
Why do we need a Robot:
- To perform a Job accurately and efficiently.
- To perform a job safely.
- To achieve High Throughput (Work done per Unit time).
- To avoid mistakes.
- To perform a job continuously without getting tired.
- A robot never says “No, I’ll not do this job because it is not interesting”.
- Actually, there are endless reasons for using Robots.
What is Robot :
- “A reprogrammable, multifunctional manipulatordesigned to move material, parts, tools, or specializeddevices through various programmed motions for theperformance of a variety of tasks“.
- An automatic device that performs functionsnormally ascribed to humans or a machine in the formof a human.