The Protec Campus Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individuals by giving them the opportunity to represent Protec Computer Consultancy on their campus. Ambassadors plan and host a few events during the college year, promote www.protecedu.com in his/her college, introduce students to new Protecians Technologies Events or competition, and act as a campus contact for Protec team.
- Get Work Experience Certificate as a Campus Ambassador at Protec Computer Consultancy,Lucknow.
- Campus Ambassador can attend any paid Workshop/Seminar organized by Protec Computer Consultancy free of cost without paying any fee for training across the country.
- Attend any International Webinar organized by Protec Computer Consultancy.
- Gain skills like team work, event management, media relations, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Add the Protec Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume.
- Be Protecians Campus Ambassador of the India Protecians Organization and meet other Protecians Ambassadors from all over the India.
- Interact with new people from your college, university, country and all over the world.
- Get personalized Protecians ID cards that you can show off.
- Bragging Rights! You can credit yourself as a Campus Ambassador in your email signatures, linkedin profile, blogs, personal pages etc..
- Participate in our global campaigns and make Protecians known around your campus.
- Placement Assistance.
- B.Tech[CS/EC], MCA, BCA ,BSc[CS] and Polytechnic Second/Third Year students are eligible.
- Are you a role model for the students in your college?
- Have the initiatives you have taken empowered you to be in a leadership position to guide your fellow students?
- Are you a member of a Student Club or Organizing team of a Fest in your college?
- Do you take ownership of key responsibilities in these roles and deliver?
- Do you hold leadership positions in your college?
- You should be always active as an Ambassador. You will have to devote time and skills for being so. Can you?
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can we entrust that, by carrying the brand name of Protecians, you will be helping us to take it to more number of students in your college and city?
- Passion for learning, creativity, innovation and information-sharing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR :-
- Read all information about Protec Campus Ambassador Program, responsibilities, and prerequisites.
- To apply for Protec Campus Ambassador Program.Click Here
- Attach your updated resume in the registration form for further process.